This is our Christmas Card/Post this year! :)
I was feeling really redundant as I sat down to write our Annual Christmas Letter.
I have kept a pretty good record of what we did this year right here.
So, to make things easier for me, I thought I would create a place where you can easily access our favorite happenings.
Needless to say, we've had a GREAT year!
Here are the Hilights of 2010...
Haiti
Loosing Teeth
Visitors
(Grammie, Poppie & Kilcrease's) (Kristin & Allie) (Terri & Olivia) (Grammie & Poppie) (Grandma & Grandpa)
Birthdays
School
Potty Training
Mexico
Flagstaff
Women's Conference
California
Florida
Jackson Hole, WY
Toronto, Canada
We hope you have had a wonderful year!
We look forward to celebrating the true meaning of Christmas this year with our little family.
We hope you will find yourself surrounded by love and friendship.
May your days be MERRY & BRIGHT!
Love to ALL, The McGrath Family
Lucie (2.5 yrs), Jason (3.5 yrs), Jake (4.5 yrs) Cori (6 yrs), Cindi (old), Jared (older)
Here are the other pictures taken at our Family Photo Shoot by Chelsea Bevans...









16 comments:
Love it. And you are smokin hot.
GORGEOUS! Can't wait to get me copy! (I hope I'm on your mailing list?) :)
Love the card!
You guys are hot! Love the pictures and color theme! Now, give me your boots.
So Cute friend! Love you and your family! I hope you have a happy holiday season! Xoxo!
You are smokin hot!!! My heck, could you all be any cuter.... Your hair looks so pretty!!
Very cute pics...I love all the bright colors you all are wearing. and btw...we hike up at Usery pass up to the wind caves. It is super close and actually Discovery club will go there for a little nature hike, but they don't hike to the top. I highly recommend it!
Beautiful family! Glad you had a great year!
Could you have a cuter family...seriously?!!! Love the card, and the post. Does this mean we won't get one in the mail?
Those are some cute kiddos! Love the pictures!
Ditto to everything! You guys are a gorgeous family inside and out and I LOVE getting to know your little ones and your life as a mom through your blog. Thanks for letting me be a part of it all! Merry Christmas!
LOVE the colors you guys did. They went together great, although I would not have thought to put those together with my lack of creativity over here. You guys look great!
Ok Lady, I've been waiting for a new post!
p.s. You win the "Most Beautiful Family" Christmas card award on my fridge.
LOVE the outfits ya'll are wearing in your pictures. I could never put something like that together.
Clever and amazing post. Liked it all from the opening to all the links. Your family photos are off the charts. Love you.
Post a Comment