We have a Fall break here in Fairazona.
It is just weird.
But with a week off of school and a vacant neighborhood,
we decided we would join our friends in Rocky Point, Mexico.
It was FANT-AB-U-LOUS!
I even ran into a long lost fellow Girls Camper at the pool!
We played with dead fish.
Once again (because I'm cheap) I braided the girls hair before we got there.
We grew a midget in the sand.
And tried to pluck him out.
then we tried a smaller more whiled midget. and that one bites.
we ate mangos
we chillaxed
we swam in the ocean with friends.
we played with more dead fish.
and we ate live ones!
I'm SERIOUS!
We frolicked in the sand.

we showed our spirit.


we giggled

we begged everyone for popsicles, and got one EVERY time!

we dug in the sand

we bossed smaller children around

we sunbathed.

we stole LOTS of toys from strangers.

we chillaxed some more

we wore goggles

and went for weiny rides

and then I got yelled at by a stranger for being irresponsible.
Jared disappeared for 6 hours while I was left alone on the beach.
When I finally returned back to our room.
I found my Jared sick as a dog asking me to leave our stuff, throw the kids in the car, and drive 3 1/2 hours back up to PHX to drop him off at the ER.
So we left at 8pm and drove to the border back home.
PS-Jared is fine.












8 comments:
So you didn't say if he was sick from eating live fish or what you did to get yelled at? :) Glad he is feeling better and that you had some fun before crisis mode hit...
I did that on purpose but to clear my good name... No it was not the fish. Some viral bug junk. And I didn't do anything she was just being a #!?:/)!
Precious' hair is sooo long! Love it and Jakey's spirit. Looks like a fun time, minus the viral junk.
Did you ask her where Lisa is????? I've been searching for her. Find out, please.
Looks like loads 'o fun!!!
Eating a live fish? GROSS!
The rest of your neighbors (who were not in Mexico with you) were at Disneyland with us...seriously - every other person was sporting some kind of AZ attire...the other's wore UT attire. Definitely a lot of LDS people at the happiest place on earth that week.
Glad you had a fun Fall Break.
I love Mexico. Looks like so much fun. KIDS, sand, water, sun,.. It doesn't get any better than that. Except maybe for the unskinned sushi.
That was one sweet trip sista looking forward to more in the future!!
Ooooo I just die over those babies!
Post a Comment