Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Pink Baby is 2!

Yesterday we celebrated the baby girls birthday.
She woke up in a fit and cried, whined, and pitched the biggest fit
that lasted the whole day long... she is DEFINITELY 2! :)

If I didn't LOVE her so much, I would have been frustrated but with Precious...
she can get away with anything in my book!
It's her Birthday and she can cry if she wants to!

I can't believe that 2 years have past by since I held her for the first time.
It happened so fast!
She truly is so special and I thank Heavenly Father everyday
for making sure that this baby girl made it to me.
Oh how I needed her!

Festivities this year were very low key...
She got to open gifts.

She insisted on trying everything on all day long and
always ended with a pair of her new panties.
(I'm gonna potty train Thing 1 & Thing 2 in the Fall)

We played with her new sprinkler toy.

and of course we ate some cake.

I finally found the giant cupcake pan at Target.



I LOVE this Precious Pink Baby!

13 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

She is so cute! Are you potty training them at the same time?!?!?

Rochelle said...

She is so good at blowing out the candles! Must be all the birthdays in your house lately warming her up! Happy Birthday Lucie!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your little 'pink' baby that we never got to know...Boo :(

The Holyoaks said...

What a cute little girlie! I could just squish her to pieces right now.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Birthday Lulu! (I love me some Lucie...come to think of it - I love me some Lucy, too!)

Tiffany said...

2 already?! She is so cute! I love that first pic of her.

The Horners said...

I was gonna say "hey you found a cupcake pan!" She is SO cute! Happy Birthday hottie hoo!

Natalie Hall said...

That beautiful girl deserved that INCREDIBLE cupcake, my heck! yummy!!!!

Adam and Jessica said...

I love that you call them thing one and thing two! I do not think I would have gotten it as much if I had not spent several day with the two of them! She can climb on anything like a champ! She looks beautiful! Happy Birthday Lucy!

Linda and Rex said...

I love that giant cupcake. That is totally awesome. Looks like she had a great b-day

Middleton said...

I love how you just re-light the candle during the song. Such a pro at dealing with chaos!

Gpa Paul said...

So wish we could be there to celebrate. Such a happy time. Miss everybody.

Bassetts said...

She is so big! What a beautiful girl too. Good luck with the potty training of 2 rascals! Yikes!