While Grammie and Poppie were in town,
Cori got to go on a special trip with them and Allie to Sedona for the weekend.
She felt very special as she got to go and her siblings and parents didn't get to go.
Grammie just sent me these pictures today.
I didn't go so I wasn't sure of the order of events or
what was going on while the pictures were being taken,
so I let Cori tell me what is happening in each one.
"That is Slide Rock"
"We are swimming at Slide Rock"
"We been sitting, watching the guy jump off"
"Allie's helping me climb"
"Holding Allie's hand walking to Grammie"
"We're jumping on rocks"
"Playing in the river and going hiking"
"We are catching Groupers" (I think she means grubs or tadpoles?)
"We are catching tadpoles"
"We are going in the muddy river that ssssswasshheed up" (insert swooping hand motion here)
"Were been going hiking"
"We were making funny faces"
"That was our new hotel that we been taking pictures at it"
What did you think of your trip?
"Fun"
What else?
"It was like... there was like a rainbow and stuff"
What was your favorite part of the trip?
"When a rainbow comes"
What do you want to tell Grammie and Poppie for taking you with them?
"Ummm... Thank you"
Do you want to say anything else?
"Ummmm...I love to go with Grammie and Poppie like somewhere fun and I like to play with them and they take me somewhere special."
Thanks Grammie and Poppie for taking Cori, She had a GREAT time! :)













6 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Her responses are hilarious. I love how it's always "we been..." and then the talk about the rainbows. I was seriously laughing out loud! She is too cute and she's cute such a cute little body!
Oooohhhh, I've heard so much about Slide Rock, I've been telling Tommy we need to take the kids before school starts. I love Cori! What great memories for your little chica.
I like how you put it in her words. She been saying some cute things. And there been rainbows.
Okay, I just realized I pretty much made the exact same comments as Terri. We are one.
What a gorgeous place! I need to make my way to Sedona on my next little trip to the Zona. Coco is hilarious!
Wow Cori. grammie and poppi are so lucky to have you take them there. I hope you will take me there sometime too. You look like you are soooooooooo fun to be with.
Post a Comment