TOILET!!!
Sorry for the lack of posting, or maybe you don't care...
Will be back shortly.
We "been" potty training these 2...
It's surprisingly going well!
I started with extremely, lower than low,
expectations so that was a good decision.
But they have really surprised me,
which is AWESOME!
So proud of both of them.
Hopefully we will wrap this up soon and I can sit down for
longer than 2 seconds to write a real post.
*Fingers Crossed*
10 comments:
I care...
Thing 1 & Thing 2 are adorable in their undies. Keep up the good work midgets!
The look so cute in their panties! I'm over this phase already and it's only been a week and a half!
They are adorable. I love them. Good luck, Jase and Lucie Baggins..
Good luck! I hate potty training.
I care too... I love to read your posts they crack me up!!!
potty training sucks!! and i am not looking forward to doing it again. i really can't imagine doing 2 munchkins at the same time.
you must be super woman or something...
"Potty on Garth" "Potty on Wayne"
...............................
"Potty on Lucie...potty on Jason"
as quoted in the hit movie "Cindi's World"
Ok, because seriously Girlfriend. I've been waiting, and waiting for new posts...
So, what is the update? Going good still?
Potty training 2! How do you do it? They are so stinkin cute though!
Post a Comment