Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snow Birds

We had the pleasure of warming up some snow birds this week.
They weren't your typical cotton tops but they are from up North.

We had so much fun just chillaxin with these HOT babes!

We showed them how we do things here in La Zona!
We slipped and slide-ed...

We were a little protective...

we showed how much we can love...

We terrorized...

some babies loved it...

others did not...




we played...

we hid in corners...

and helped ourselves to Peanut Butter...

lots...

and lots of Peanut Butter

I showed every one my MAD SKILLS on my ride...



Totally have everything under control...

we ate junk...

we basked in the sunlight...

we consoled...

we introduced new things to do with old things...

we swam and shared...

It was a fabulous week ending with a Wonderful GAGA-fest on Glee!
We warmed them up nice and good and sent them back to their Winter Wonderland!
Can't wait for them to visit again.

10 comments:

The Horners said...

You were so hyper and funny last night during the GAGA-fest. I was thinking about it on my way home, I never ate one cookie but stuffed my face with cookie dough. You have to send me those peanut butter pictures, I forgot about those! Thanks for everything!

love, lowry said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you guys were able to hang!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Mwahahahaha! LOVE the Pnut butter pix! Doesn't look like Lulu likes being pushed on the slip n slide...Ben used to pull T and Ty using a jumprope because they couldn't figure out how to run and slide down it on their own. I must say, you've got some "crazy" bike skills! Do I need to remind you how you got that scar on your eyelid?

Rochelle said...

I'm jealous of your warm weather. It is cold and rainy here. Doesn't Lucie know she is a McGrath and she WILL be wild and crazy on the slip n slide?

The Holyoaks said...

The peanut butter pics are hilarious. I also love Cori's side ponytail and your awesome/dangerous bike skills. Remind me never to let you babysit my kids.

Jessica said...

I can't believe you didn't show me your bike tricks when we passed you! You'll have to give us an encore performance sometime.

Coordination Queen said...

I would imagine that the bike trailer gives it a little more stability... but still, very impressed with your skills! :)

Gpa Paul said...

Mad skills (as always) crazy aunt Cindi (as always) fun in the sun and endless entertainment (as always). Glad Terri could stop by.

Kaymee said...

props on your mad bike riding skills!!!! when can you do Vegas????

Bassetts said...

You guys know how to party! Love the PB pics. We need to come visit the desert soon. You's a makin me jealous :)