Monday, August 30, 2010

Over the River and thru the woods...

To G'ma & G'pa's house we go!

We had the pleasure of heading to The Riverhouse yet again this year.
Thanks Uncle Ty for getting married so we had another excuse to invade the River!

Jared looks like he's having a blast!

not sure if she could have gotten any closer to the screen!

Precious, You are way more lively on a plane than necessary!
You make me laugh so hard that I appear to be incredibly irresponsible!

First night there, we dumped the kids at the Riverhouse
and headed to Reno with G'ma & G'pa for Christi's first trip to the Temple.
It was a very special experience to be there with her.
So glad we could tag along.

Next day we "been" rafting!
G'ma & G'pa are the COOLEST River Rats!


Next Days adventure included more cousins and an Awesome Community pool.



Some guys never grow up!

look at her form... she's a professional slider!

These 3 spent more time stealing treats from their Aunts then they did in the water!


I don't get it but it's cute.

Chillaxing and actin all cool...



Next day, Snow cones and water fun at the House.
Sometimes I wonder if Grandma buys these "toys" for the grand kids or for her.
:)

but the kids sure enjoy them too!


This NEVER gets old at the River!
Especially when its so HOT!
Sitting on the porch watching my kids play with their cousins... HEAVEN!

Leaving the Desert to visit Cali and the Temp is still 105*... not so fun.
But we know how to cool off!

Adia, What would I do with out you?
You're so AWESOME!!!
Once again, So much fun!
The Riverhouse is always a blast and G'ma & G'pa are great Hosts!

wedding hi lights coming soon...

7 comments:

The Horners said...

Seriously, it was so hot. I came home to cold weather and I'm not loving it.

Glad you brought the kids! They are precious and we miss you guys already!

Middleton said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you to bring the kids! They are super precious and you and Jared are pretty awesome too! Love you - glad I got to see you!

The Holyoaks said...

Glad you brought those sweet babies. I miss you guys. Come to Seattle.

love, lowry said...

You guys always have a blast at the River! Tay Tay loves your family!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So fun...you are welcome to come back any time. How 'bout Thanksgiving or Christmas? :) Yeah, I know, twice in one year is a lot. So glad you ended up bringing the midgets - it wouldn't have been the same without them.

Gpa Paul said...

Glad the kiddies came, can't wait to make it to Az to see them again. Extra glad they enjoyed the River House.

Bassetts said...

So sad we missed it. Looks like fun. Someday we'll be able to coordinate :) Glad you brought the rugrats. I wanted to see them even if it was for one day.