Well here we are back in the desert.
I'm freezing... go figure.
We had a FANTASTICAL time in Florida for Thanksgiving!
We visited with our family.
Played with our cousins.
and ate the best Southern Food on EARTH!!!
We had lots of fun so lets just get to it...
Our trip started with an Adventure at the Airport.
We were prepared for the worst with all odds stacked against us...
Traveling the day before Thanksgiving, taking 4 kids with no stroller, expecting large crowds, security violations, disgruntled airport employees, etc...
It was surprising a pleasant experience!
The employees were pleasant and helpful, security was effortless, the kids well behaved! :)
(traveling home was the exact opposite! more on that later)
Jared always eager to travel with his children.
entertainment via digital camera
and Lucie, as usual, being SPAZtastic!
******************************
Thanksgiving Day
Started off with Jared, Grammie, Miachael, Kelly and Katelyn participating in the Annual Turkey Trot.
Michael placed 1st in his age group and I think Grammie placed 2nd in hers (?).
So proud of them!
After they got home we were off to the park for Turkey Day Kickball!
Everyone played and had a great time.
We had a great time getting to know our newest little cousin Merrik aka Moose!
Lucie couldn't get enough of "Baby" that is until "baby" got a hold of her hair!
"Baby, no grab ma hair!"-heard a bajillion times over the week because
Lucie has no boundries when it comes to personal space!
My goodness this boy is cute and so sweet!
And then that afternoon it was Feasting Time!
Yes, you should be VERY jealous!
Loving that the Man knows his way around the kitchen and looks fabulous doing it too!
Only real men can pull off their mothers aprons!
I'm hungry just remembering it!

************************************
Saturday we went out to Santos Trail for some bike riding.
I had no idea this place existed when we lived there.
Bummer because it is so fun and the kids LOVED it!
***********************************
This is how the kids spent a majority of their time.
Having a blasty blast with their cousins!

Makes me happy to see them having so much fun.
They all got along so well!
They were perfectly content just hanging out together but,
because we are the best parents and grandparents ever
(plus we have AWESOME contacts who get us in for FREE)...
we took the kids to a little place called

How obnoxious is it that I get so excited when we get there!
Just like a kid all over again!
Tram rides were a hit.
Traditional Entrance Pictures
and Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Disney at Christmas MY FAVORITE!
Nothing better than taking unexpecting children on Splash mountain for the 1st time!
Child abuse? maybe...
******************************
No family Trip would be complete with out an obnoxious photo shoot with 19 people!
Thanks to all the family for their patience!
These were my favorites! :)
The FUTURE of the McGrath's!
The BEST in-laws ever!
Families really are FOREVER!
Jared's Favorite big sister Kristin (who just got back from a month long trek in Nepal),
with her brand new Beehive Allie
Jared's favorite little sister Kelly with her Handsome Boys
and last but not least Jared's favorite Brother Michael and his beautiful family
and this is all we got. Just kidding but it sums us up
I'm SO VERY MUCH Grateful for these 5 booties!
Love them with all that I have!
So Happy we got to spend time with our family!
Not so happy about our 5 hour delay in the airport but we survived and we'd do it all over again to be with family!
Thanks for putting up with us, feeding us our favorite foods and creating memories!
Love you guys!








































8 comments:
Fun trip! Glad you guys got to go! I love that you got to travel from some place warm to a place that's warm. Next time, come see me.
Fun! When we took Chase to Disney land, I am pretty sure forcing her to ride splash mountain scarred her for life. She still talks about it even though it was months ago.
But who cares about that. How did you get in Disney world for free??!!! I am so jeal.
Looks like a wonderful trip!
I'm glad you guys made it there and back safely, even if it was an awful traveling nightmare coming home.
Next time come to WA.
(And Kohl is a good-looking kid!)
Looks like a great trip! Glad you were able to go! I have been so cold here in the desert too!
So many great memories! What an awesome trip!
WOW! Y'all really packed it in...
* evidently Hoots can't read the directions on her shirt (3rd pic)
* kickball - the best FHE game EVER, ask Ty.
* J can totally ROCK that apron
* McGraths know how to put on a spread!
* that bike trail is BOMB!
* LOVE All things Disney - surely Walt is in our family tree somewhere?
* family pix - AWESOME!
WHEW! I need to go take a nap after all that. Glad you had such a great trip!
Whirlwind week. So much fun. I think our family is going to get Disneyland tatoos at the next family reunion. Always a blast.
Next time bring back some of that good McGrath cookin.
Post a Comment