Here are some, well ALL the Highlights of all things CORI'S BIRTHDAY!
She is such a GREAT girl, she definitely deserved some spoiling!
Helping Mom make some birthday muffins.
Eating said Muffins
This is the part of the day when I KILLED her B-day cake,
but had plenty of time to decorate our yard.
She was very surprised and excited when she came home from school.
Opening presents from family.
Thanks EVERYONE who sent gifts and cards!
Thank yous are on the way.
Later that evening for her special Birthday Dinner she requested we got to a "yuki bar" (tepanyaki) Bahaha! How many 6 yr olds know what that is?
So we got a sitter for the other 3 and took her on a Birthday Date.
Little girl was in HOG HEAVEN!
This is what they brought our Birthday girl!
We thought it was inappropriate!!!
She had a GREAT day! Mission Accomplished!
******************************************
Then on Friday we gave her a little PAR-TAY!

Her costume turned out FABULOUS!
Some of my BEST work!
We played games and made Glitter Cups
Said Glitter cups with their good bags inside.
I don't care what stupid Mexico girl said, we are VERY responsible!
Isn't she the prettiest clown EVER? I sure think so!
Like I said MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! WHEW!
























13 comments:
Sooooooo cute! And look at my cute little Paigey! Precious! My favorite picture is the one of her blowing out the candles. Great shot! You did a fabulous job. Good work, Mom.
Super cute party and costume! I like the pic after she blows out the candles. She's so pretty!
FABULICIOUS Bday treats and festivities - Cori looks awesome in her costume! I love your sense of fun. (Both u and Jared)
Soooo fun! You are awesome and I love that girl of yours! The costume is AMAZING!
cindi her costume is so dang cute! you took clown to a new level! i want to be a clown again!! p.s. love ur sequin hat!
Paige LOVED the party!!! Thanks for inviting her! Cori's costume was amazing!
i loved the invitation - very clever. looks like it was a great party! happy belated birthday to you too!
She looks AMAZING!!
What a CUTE party! And such a beautiful girl!
Adorable birthday party...plus the costume for Cori is amazing! Wait to go super mom!
Amazing party. definately an over the top Bday for an amazing little girl. way to go mom.
Awesome job! Love the whole party decor, idea, treats, and so on and so forth forever! When will you ever out-do yourself?!
Post a Comment