Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh Canada!

I know we seem spoiled however,
it's just coincidence that all of our trips fell within the same 3 weeks!
Plus this one was technically business...
Jared had to go to Toronto, Canada for a Conference and
I gladly took the opportunity to go with him for some R&R!

We took the Scenic route to Niagara falls.
It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Along the entire scenic route are these cute
little (and some big).
vineyards.

I want these flowers all over my yard! They were EVERYWHERE in Canada!





One of Jared's Docs and his wife went with us to Niagara.


This pic was taken from my seat of the restaurant.
It was an awesome view of the falls.


This is the view of the American side.
We stayed on the Canadian side because that's where everything is.





These are a view pics of the fun buildings all around Toronto.
Toronto is huge City!!!
We were very impressed with how clean the city was
as well as how kind Canadians are.





This is their version of Time Square.
(I prefer Time Square but don't tell Canada)

Um Hello Grocery store!

The last night we scored Jersey Boy tickets!
Now that I've seen it, I will admit that it was probably Rated R.
But I will also admit that it was one of my FAVORITES!!!
I'm talking right up there with Wicked!

Did you know it is a FEDERAL offense to take a picture in a Theatre in Canada?
I do now! Right after we took this picture I thought they were gonna arrest us. I deleted one as they asked but not this one... sssshhhh... don't tell on me!

It was an awesome trip that also included, a massage and pedi for me.
Lots of rest. Back to school shopping at H&M for the kids (so cute).
I saw two movies, Grown Ups & The Sorcerers Apprentice.
Lots of Yummy food and my favorite Guy!
Trips with Jared never gets old!

7 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

NICE! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad you were able to get away with Jared without the midgets....very important for Moms & Dads. So glad Jerry & Colleen could hold down the fort for you,too. (I assume they had the kids?)

Tiffany said...

Lucky! I want to go on trips like you.

The Horners said...

What a fun trip! Good call on the black and white city pics. Glad you had a good time!

Rochelle said...

You look so pretty in your pictures. I LOVE waterfalls. My favorite thing in the whole world. Looks like so much fun!

Leigh said...

THAT's where you are! Holy Cow, Woman! You've been busy! We'll chat when you get home.

xoxo's

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun! Janay was at Niagara Falls around the same time (I think) too bad you missed each other.

Gpa Paul said...

Canada is truly an awesome country both the citys and the countryside. glad the two of you could get away.