Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jason is 3!


On Sunday, my little man turned 3!!!
WOW!

He now weighs a whopping 26 lbs and 36 inches long!
So in 3 short years he has gained 18 lbs and 15 1/2 inches!

I love every ounce of this kid!
He is happy, warm and the BEST snuggle-butt ever!
Every second of his life has been a great adventure!
I am truly blessed to have such a little guy who has taught me SO MUCH in his 3 short years!
I can't get enough of his cuteness!
Love you Buddy!

Good morning Birthday boy!
The first thing he said that morning was, "It's my birthday?"



Now he has a bike like his older siblings!



Helping Mommy make his cake.


Helping Pa make his Birthday Dinner.

Aunt Terri helping him flash a 3.

Success!

Poking his cake.

So happy it's his Birthday!


All day long I would say, "Happy Birthday Jason"
and every time he would reply, "Happy Birthday Mommy", with a HUGE grin on his face!

Seriously this kids is the cutest!
Happy Birthday Jason,
I hope all your dreams come true!

8 comments:

Middleton said...

He is super cute for sure! Happy Birthday Little Guy! Aunt Amy loves you!

The Holyoaks said...

What a cutie! He is seriously so adorable.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! LOVE your new bike!

love, lowry said...

Happy birthday Jason! I can't wait to see him ride his new bike!

Coordination Queen said...

Seriously, he is such a cute little boy! Happy Birthday!

The Horners said...

"Hey Teewee! It's my berday!" He's soooo cute!!!!

Gpa Paul said...

He if anything, is certainly cute. Miss that boy. Happy bday buddy.

Bassetts said...

AHH! He's so stinkin' cute! I love that he wishes you a Happy Bday back.