I finally took down our gratitude tree. Our tree trunk was a little bigger then our amount of leaves but i'm proud of the kids. I thought it would be fun to list all the things that we wrote on the leaves. So here we go...
The Horners, friends,the beach, music, The Petersens, The McGraths, The Holyoaks, Ben & Dara, Joseph Smith, soldiers, guests, blessings, balance, time, our house, Aunt Nicole, kisses, the Priesthood, the Atonement of Jesus Christ, bike rides, talents, repentance, Aunt Kristin & Allie, the Kilcreases, the Prophet Thomas S. Monson, food, America, Halloween, The Middletons, the Deceusters, holidays, furniture, Aunts & Uncles, music, Republicans, bedtime, scriptures, service, General Conference, the Holy Ghost, groceries, Rebecca Robles, Nana & Papa, The Gospel of Jesus Christ, nap time, the plan of salvation, animals, that Pa has a job, Bishop Kerr, birthdays, DONUTS, family, President Ostler, candy, prayer, love, G'ma Glenda, the world, Pa & Mommy, teachers, cousins, our body, stars, Grammie & Poppie, G'ma Schank, G'ma & G'pa Fudge, children, Tyler Hatfield, visiting teaching, home teaching, diversity, Jared, creating, our neighbors, quiet time, testimonies, airplanes, cars, Temples, Heavenly Father, school, technology, G'ma & G'pa, snacks, hugs, babysitters, the moon, missionaries, freedom, Madison Demke, the sun, toys, the Bassetts, Jesus Christ, the Northridge Ward
I'm glad that they were able to understand gratitude. I hope they learned through this the importance of expressing it. Can't wait till next year to see what they come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment