Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mexico

This Memorial Weekend we headed down to the Border...

Just 3 hours and we were here... It was Awesome!


I corn rowed Cori's hair before we got there so I wouldn't get asked for braids...








Precious let me braid her hair too

after a VERY long day, the midgets were nestled and snug in their bed...

we went into Rocky Point for site seeing and Lunch










then back to the pools...

my baby Avatars... I SEE you! Bahahahaha...


another exciting thing happened...

The Mexican Tooth Fairy came to visit Cori

and of course we did tons more of this...








We ventured out to cruise around the beautiful scenery...




Next time we head for the border, we are SO bringing the Swamp Buggy!!!

14 comments:

Rochelle said...

I can't believe how beautiful the water is! Is that camera trickery? Looks like a blast!

The Horners said...

I see you! hahahaha! glad you guys had fun. I wish we could do something fun like that this summer. I'm also glad cori finally lost that tooth! they are all do cute!

The Horners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Jessica said...

I love it! It looks so fun. My favorite is the gringo sign. Haha.

Gpa Paul said...

Tons of fun! Hopefully we can join you there sometime. The kids definately are having a blast.

Tracy Haws said...

I love the "This Side Up" shirt...Super cute pictures and super cute kiddos!

Vanessa English said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to come visit and get in on some shenanigans with the McGraths.

The Holyoaks said...

I want to go!

Coordination Queen said...

What a fun trip! The ocean looks gorgeous. So did your Mexican tooth fairy pay in pesos too?

Tiffany said...

What a fun vacation!! Only 3 hours?! Wow. Where did you guys stay?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Jealous! I need a little fun in the sun with some midgets.

abbie said...

ok, the fact that they will all 4 sleep in that bed together is adorable!!!

Leigh said...

Cornrows?! Seriously? I can't believe it. You're one talented chica, my friend.

Bassetts said...

WOW! Looks like super fun! Sorry haven't caught up with you til now :) Love the avatar pick. Too funny. You got you some water babies for sure.