
Today I am grateful for everything I have been blessed with!
My cornucopia is full, my heart is overflowing and soon my belly will be bursting!
Life is wonderful and I have felt my Heavenly Fathers love for me as
I have tried to have an attitude of gratitude this month.
I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so much love!
And this concludes my posts of gratitude even though I will try to be more grateful in my life I will most likely not Oostende about it everyday because I am w
WAY too busy for that!
I hope you all know how much I love you and appreciate who you are in my life.
I am so grateful for your influence and example.
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I will keep you in mind as I shove some fried turkey, fried okra and pecan pie in my face.
McGrath... OUT!
2 comments:
I am thankful for everything you are thankful for, and I am truly thankful for you. You are an awesome daughter who makes me smile whenever I think about you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Come back and post pictures of your babies. I miss your posts.
Post a Comment