Today I am grateful for Balance.
We went to the doctor today and learned that Jake has pink eye, and Lucie has Croup/Bronchitis.
Jason dumped an entire brand new box of Tide all over my laundry room floor.
Took the kids in to the park and while helping Jason pee in the bushes,
Jake decided to start peeing on the other side of the bush, which of course ended up peeing all over me.
But in spite of all that, it was a great day. Good things happened throughout the bad.
I was happy and content with my life.
Where there is good, there is not so good and vice versa.
Balance.
"So be sure when you step.
Step with great care and great tact
and remember the Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And NEVER mix up your right foot with your left."
-Dr. Seuss
I am thankful for the craziness in my life.
I am thankful for the lessons I learn through adverse times.
I am thankful that I can accept the trials because,
I have learned through great trials come great blessings.


2 comments:
Amen.
You're a good mom. Such lucky kids.
It's also good to know that when we lose our balance & fall, we can get back up & try again...we can just shift the weight & keep trying. love u.
Post a Comment