Friday, November 19, 2010

Gratitude {Day 19}

Are we so proud of me? I can't believe I've done it everyday!
and what was I smokin' last night?
I am AWESOME and TIRED!

Today I am grateful for MADISON!

Almost a year ago we moved into this house. It was the day after Thanksgiving, we moved into our new home, Jared and I were trying to go to New York, our water heater in our new house burst and flooded the garage with all my boxes in it, and my sitterhad bailed!
I was OVERWHELMED to say the least!

I week before Madison (who was a friend of a friend) showed up on my doorstep knowing we were going to be moving, introduced herself and said she would be available to help with the kids. She was super sweet but at the time, we were good on the HELP department.

Then the move and all HELL broke loose!
I was in a pinch so I called Madison to see if she could bail me out.
She did and we ALL fell in LOVE!


Madison is Amazing!
She is SO helpful.
She is fun.
She is BEAUTIFUL!
She is smart.
She is SO helpful!
She is great with my kids.
She is a great friend to me.
Did I mention she is SO helpful?
Oh man, She is just wonderful!

My life would be a thousand percent more difficult without her.
We can't get enough of her and we feel so blessed to have her in our home!
We love you Madison!

I am thankful for all the help I receive.
I am thankful for good family friends.
I am thankful for people who serve.
I am thankful for Madison.

6 comments:

Linda and Rex said...

I want a Madison. She sounds awesome.

Elisa said...

I want a Madison too.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Everyone needs a Madison. Cutest Nanny-friend EVER!!! I love her, too - & I love that your critters love her sooooo much...kids are a pretty good judge of character.

The McDonalds said...

i wasnt ur sitter that bailed was i??

Vanessa Brown said...

I am glad you have her! :) We love our nanny friend too.

Bassetts said...

So good to know you've got someone you love so much and is so helpful :) I want one!