Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gratitude {Day 16}

Today I am grateful for New Talents.

These are from a couple of weeks ago but I just came across them today.
I can't help but bust a gut every time I watch.



I am thankful that Cori gets to take tumbling. I enjoyed it SO MUCH as I grew up.
I am thankful that she is the silliest!
I am thankful that she tries things that are hard.

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I laughed so hard. SOOOOO hard at these videos. Oh my gosh. I wish I had been there with you. This is too funny. I have to put Macy in gymnastics now to see if she likes it.

And you have her wear panties under her leotard? Don't you know that gymnasts don't do that? Or dancers?

The Horners said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Those are hilarious! Definitely better in the second video but then she kept doing tricks on her way back. She is too funny! I love it!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Pure energy...so fun!

The McDonalds said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! michael and i watched these like 5 times in a row & couldnt stop laughing! oh cori, she's so funny!

Adam and Jessica said...

That was so funny! I was laughing at your little! She is precious.