Today I am grateful for the Holiday Season.
I told my Mom today that I had planned to set up A Christmas tree last week and
then things kind of snowballed out of control...

My excuse for this Merry Insanity is that we will be in Florida for Thanksgiving,
and won't be home till the 1st week of December.
I want to come home to Christmas.
So It is November 15, and I have 2 Christmas trees up and
I finished my outdoor lights tonight complete with a major tantrum
of epic proportions from Little Miss Lucious! (see pink arrow)
Imma BEAST! a Christmas BEAST!
I didn't put up the blow up Santa yet or the Christmas wreath because I thought it was a bit much...
and then I laughed at myself because we reached "a bit much" HOURS ago!
I plan to finish it up tomorrow so I can clean up fall and pack for the tropics.
I am Thankful for all of my Christmas decor, it makes me warm and fuzzy.
I am thankful for the kindness everyone shares this time of year.
I am thankful for the happiness all this Christmas decor brings to my kids faces.
I am thankful that my husband just lets me do my Christmas thang.
I am thankful that I did not fall off the roof today.
6 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
This is why I love you! I love that you did this all yourself, you rock!
Yes, it's a good thing you didn't put up the wreath yet because that definitely screams "too much."
Hahaha!
I don't think it's too early. I think it's awesome. I may follow suit. Except Kiff wants to get a "real" tree so I may have to wait. But I can put up our fake one which is the kids' tree.
I love Christmas!
Oh my...you are your mother's daughter. I'm sure we are related to the Griswolds...
Ben keeps asking me when we're going to put up our Christmas tree and not that I don't want to, I just fear of the people who will make fun so I tell him it's too early... look like the tables have turned this year!
Wish I had a house so I could put up some lights!
love it. We love to have Christmas up before thanksgiving, especially if we are going out of town. THis year, the tree was up beginning of Dec :)
Post a Comment