Today I am grateful for the Carpool/Playgroup.
But that's just because I just finished my week and
I don't have to do it again for another 6 weeks.
Not that I don't LOVE all 7 of those 4 yr olds plus the tag along baby midgets.
They are a great group of kids and surprisingly get along well.
It's just a lot of 4 yr olds. I am just comfortable at keeping the potty talk,
giggles and emotions at just an hour and a half playgroup.
Plus, all of the Mom's put in their time.
I would be a lot more stressed if I was driving my one 4 yr old to and fro every day.
So I'm VERY grateful for the help and the break.
In all seriousness, these are the types of things I would categorize in the
"it takes a village to raise a child" category.
I have TONS of help.
Not to mention how awesome our Madison is, but she gets her own post!
I would be LOST without my village!

2 comments:
I better your car looks just like that picture when it's all loaded up!
I'm guessin' you're grateful that playgroup is OVER for a few weeks. Gives you time to gear up for the next one. :)
Post a Comment