Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude {Day 7}

Today I am grateful for Testimonies of Jesus Christ.

My Dad brought to my attention this testimony of Bruce R. McConkie and it has been on my mind all week long.
Jared has been reading his biography and we have enjoyed hearing about this wonderful man.
This was his last Talk at Conference before he past away.



Church was wonderful today.
I enjoyed the spirit I felt there, the Testimonies given and the love I felt for my Savior Jesus Christ.
In RS the Lesson was about not just knowing OF Christ but actually KNOWING Christ.
I want to know Jesus Christ as Elder McConkie did.
I hope that I can do all that's possible in this life to learn of his teachings and be more like Him.

I am thankful for Fast & Testimony meetings.
I am thankful for prayer.
I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I am so Thankful for my Savior, Brother, and Friend, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Oh how I love this man! His testimony is so powerful - I wish more people were grateful for this message...the world would be a better place if people would put Christ at the center of their lives.

Leigh said...

"I am grateful to be in Primary EVERY Sunday, corraling kids like a sheep herder." Glad YOU're Sunday was great ;)