Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gratitude {Day 24}

Today I am grateful for modern day conveniences.

I Love that we can just hope on a plane and be in FL in just 5 hours!
I don't love the 5 hour part but it sure beats driving for days in a car our a month by foot!

It has been a little over a year since our last appearance in Flo-rida.
The word on the street is that we have been missed!

We can't wait to see our family!
I can't wait to eat good southern food.
We can't wait to play with our cousins!
I can't wait to be violated by airport security!
I can't wait for them to make me take off all of our shoes.
I can't wait to entertain the kids for 5 hours in a confined space.
I can't wait for cranky flight attendants.
I can't wait for impatient passengers.

I am thankful for airplanes.
I am thankful we get to be with family for Thanksgiving.
I'm thankful that it's just 5 hours and not any longer.
I am thankful for airport security even though it is inconvenient.
I am thankful that we get to create memories with our family!
I am thankful for spell check.

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Happy Ocala Thanksgiving to ALL of the McGraths! Good luck on the flights - both ways. And big hugs to Kristen when she gets home safely! :)