Today I am grateful for Humility.
hu-mil-i-ty
noun
a modest or low view of ones own importance; humbleness
I love experiences that remind me that I should be more humble.
Experiences such as being...
a human.
a mother.
a wife.
a friend.
Accidents happen. sometimes more than once.
Such as my troubles in the kitchen.
Well it happened again on J's Birthday.
I tried the blasted Giant Cupcake pan again, this time I looked up the directions online.
It was a better experience than the last but not perfect.
This time I salvaged what I could instead of throwing the darn thing away.
Yeah... it's not pretty but the m&m's were I nice touch.
And this is what matters anyways.
and it tasted alright.
I am not perfect, and that's ok.
I cannot control anything other than myself, and that's ok.
I can do hard things, but cannot do all things, and that's ok.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
I am not yet a master at Humility, but I am working on it.
I am thankful for humbling experiences because they are learning opportunities.
They remind me of WHO is really in charge. :)



2 comments:
Hi friend! You may not be perfect but you are so great at so many things. I continue to be amazed at all you do and accomplish with four little ones! You are amazing! Xoxo.
True dat, Jecca.
Post a Comment