Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude {Day 6}

Today I am grateful for Lazy Days!

Yesterday Jared packed up the 3 older kids and headed up to Flagstaff with our friends for the weekend.
They plan to ride quads and shoot at stuff.
(This is Tyler, he lives down the street and ALL my kids are OBSESSED with him)



I on the other hand am relaxing at home with my girl Precious!

We are having fun.
We went and had donuts this morning.
We've watched Tinkerball (a 1000 times).
We went for a bike ride (Hoots can ride Jason's bike now and it is the CUTEST!).
I've gotten in a little crafting and holiday decorating.
I even got to do a couple of haircuts.


I love sleeping in. I love snuggling with Precious ALL NIGHT LONG.
I love not having plans. I love not having a schedule. I love not feeling stressed.
I love being lazy. I love feeling no urgency. I love flying by the seat of my pants.

I am thankful for the time I am spending with my baby.
I am thankful for the ability to relax.
I am thankful that Cori, Jake and Jason are spending quality time with their Pa.

2 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

If you made that feathery turkey then I am going to hit you.

And then steal it. Because I want it. It is so stinking cute.

I wish we had a Hobby Lobby because I'm pretty sure that's where you got so much of that cuteness. So pretty!

And I'm glad you are having fun with your baby. You deserve a little bit of down time.

And NICE cowboy hat, Jared. Yee haw!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Oooooh, I like your Thanksgiving shelf...fun feathered turkey! Today is a lazy sabbath day here - raining & peaceful & quiet. The trees all seemed to pop into fall colors this week - gorgeous!