Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gratitude {Day 4}

Today I am grateful that I can CREATE.
I am sitting in my laundry room/craft room typing while my Computer shares a counter with my sewing machine, a serger, a cricut, my camera, and a slew of unfinished projects. I really enjoy bringing to life the things I create in my imagination. Some people might look at my little creating space as a cluttered mess but I see lots of potential to make things of beauty. If only time would allow me the pleasure of finishing something. That's okay, I can be patient.

I know this clip has been played all over the Internet, making several appearances on my blog however, it makes me feel so good about me.The music, the words, the pictures, his voice are so comforting to me. My creativity has a purpose in this life even if it is only to make me happy.




I have big plans to craft it up this weekend. Anyone want to join?

4 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Haha. I love that picture. And I wish so so much that I could join you in crafty shenanigans this weekend.

The Horners said...

I would love to join! You could teach me some tricks. You are so crafty!

Madison said...

Can you be crafty like your last image and make me a new baby to love? You just make such cute ones...please?!

Gina Deceuster said...

I loved that talk, and the pictures and music really bring it to life. Thanks for sharing.