Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude {Day 22}

Today I am grateful for a helpful daughter.

Cori is growing up so fast.
She is always eager to help me with anything.
Dinner, brothers, sister, dishes, projects, cleaning, etc.
So helpful.

She even makes her own lunch in the morning
and dresses herself...
I don't always love her independence but it's great to know that she
is getting old enough to take care of herself if she has to.

I am thankful for such a helpful girl.
I am thankful for he sense of fashion.
I am thankful that she is growing in to a responsible young girl.
I am thankful that she tries SO hard to be good.
I am thankful that she is my daughter.

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Do you ever put your foot down on any outfits she comes up with? Kylie has laid out some crazy stuff to wear to school. Usually I let her wear whatever, but some days I have to say no. :) It is fabulous to have a helper! Especially one so cute!

The Horners said...

Nice outfit! She's getting so big! I love her!

The Holyoaks said...

fashion, fashion

love her!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

She is definately rockin' that outfit! What a sweet little helper you have.