Today I am grateful for new opportunities to learn and grow.
I received a new calling today at church to be the Secretary in the Young Women's Program.
I am VERY excited for this opportunity to work with
some amazing women in the Presidency as well as
the AMAZING YW we have in our Ward.
I love the youth of our church and can't wait to have my
testimony strengthen by their sweet spirits.
I am thankful for the YW program.
I am thankful for a Husband & family who supports me.
I am thankful that my Heavenly Father knows I can do hard things.
I am thankful for opportunities to serve.
I am thankful for opportunities to learn and grow.

4 comments:
You will be fantastic.
I've always wanted to be in YW. What a fun calling!
The girls will love you & they will remember that you loved them - that is what's most important to them...that you love them & you testify to them that they have a Heavenly Father that knows them & loves them, too. "Always remember who you are & what you stand for!"
Thats great im so happy for you! YW is fun. I just got called as the YW President in October! They will love you.
Post a Comment