While Jared was away livin' La Vida Loca in Vegas-Baby, I did a bit of sewing. Can I just tell everyone how much I L.O.V.E. my serger! (Thanks Grammie & Poppie) It is da' bomb (straight out of 1997)!!! I alSEW L.O.V.E. these T-shirt dresses! (Thanks Jill & Mom for turning me onto them) SEW easy! SEW Friday night, after the midgets went to bed, I made four of them with the ugly princess material and some scraps from the aprons I have been making (which I forgot to take pictures of before I gave them away). SEW, with out further a dew.... I give you...
"The Headless Princess Dress"!

Well, almost... The only one I had to decapitate was Cinderella.
But have no fear her head rests on Cori's BUTT!

I told Cori to do a pretty pose and this is what she gave me...


SEW Sassy!
I'm actually surprised at how cute it turned out!
SEW Awesome!
Here is the other one.
She hasn't tried it on yet. It kinda looks a little short SEW it just might be a shirt.
and here is a dress I made last week which I think is CRAZY! But she loved it and wore it to Church last Sunday (with a shirt underneath of course).
It was inspired by these crazy, cute and price-y dresses found HERE.
Hoots dressy dress...
and I attempted to do this bandanna dress tutorial found HERE however, it looked crazy. SEW, I salvaged the bandanna for this super Hootie-riffic dress!
Seriously, SEW Fabulous for play dresses!
If I was cool, I would do a tutorial but I'm not cool and not planning on being cool anytime soon and too LAZY! SEW sorry!
PS-I get the tanks from Target. They are Circo brand super cheap and lots of colors.
14 comments:
I like hooter's dress best (however, they are all fantastic). And I love Cori's pretty pose. I need to teach Macy how to pose better. I get nothing but forced teeth clinches; she's gonna hurt herself.
Dang you've got some skills woman. Love the dresses. Glad you were concious after the midgets went to bed.
What if Adia and I beg you to teach us then will you consider it. You would be helping educate your niece and the blessing would flow from there... come on don't be stingy with your talent - share the how to's.
Obviously I think the dresses are adorable! Not as cute as the kids in them though. Love ya!
SEW CUTE!!!
Wow, if you can sew with 4 kids...I have no excuse! Those are fantastic. When you have the energy I would love to read how you did it. Your girls are so cute!
Way to go Cindi! You are SEW talented!!! maybe you should come with your hubby to Vegas next time and we can play!!!!!
I'm SEW very jealous of your sewing talents! I really love the heart dress. Super cute
Great job Cindi!! I seriously want to go to the fabric store right now and get some cute fabric and start creating...
I am super impressed! You have inspired me to learn!
Girlfriend, I think you need to go into business! I love the one with all the different fabrics! So cute!
ok seriously these are rediculously adorable! i want one!!!! i seriously believe im going to ask for a serger or sewing machine for christmas!
-Lorren
Cindiiiii!!!!!! I am sew jealous of your mad skills! I am teaching myself how to sew as we speak, looks like I need to pick your brain for the tricks! You look great as always and love the adorable family!
LOOk at YOU! How many talents can one girl have? ...a lot apparently! Love the dresses, they are SEW cute! Seriously.
So jealous of the cuteness. Wish I had a serger. You've got so many great, creative projects. How do you do it? Super Mom!
Post a Comment