I read this this morning and thought it was SO AWESOME! (of course said in Rhino the wonder hamsters voice). I'm so doing this one! When I read the beginning, I was like, Hey thats me! So go check it out!
I also found this on my friends blog... didn't know how funny Hilary Weeks could be! She has a couple of these but I really enjoyed this one.
and of course if you haven't seen this yet check it out!
Hillay Weeks did this song at last year's Time Out for Women in Sacto - she DOES have a great since of humor! Of course the "I'm the MOM" tribute to the William Tell Overture is both brilliant & priceless...giving us all hope that we are not in this alone!
1 comment:
Hillay Weeks did this song at last year's Time Out for Women in Sacto - she DOES have a great since of humor! Of course the "I'm the MOM" tribute to the William Tell Overture is both brilliant & priceless...giving us all hope that we are not in this alone!
Post a Comment