Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Safely gathered In

For those of you who are into food storage like me, then check out this blog.
I couldn't get the button to work so just click on the link below.
It seems to be a great resource. Glad to have found it.

and just for fun, here is Lucie playing peek-a-boo!

Where's Lucie?
Oh, Hootie Hoo?
Where's my Hoots?
There she is!

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Where do you store yours? We've got the craft room that is half devoted to food storage, but we need so much more than we have... where in the world is it going to fit?

Therena Taylor & Family said...

That is the coolest site, thanks!- I love food storage too, not that I have nearly enough! But the site inspired me!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Even though I think Lucie looks most like you, those eyes are definately Jared's. She is a hoot!

Unknown said...

Wow! She's really grown...and can't believe Jake is already 3??!!!
Thanks for the link...great site!! I'm needing to update mine. This may be the year for resurrecting the 'ole pressure canner!!