Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Know that My Redeemer Lives

I know I haven't posted about our adventures yet but be patient, I will in the next couple of days.

We had the opportunity to see the Mesa Easter Pageant last night at the Temple. It was a wonderful production that filled my heart with the spirit. It was such a neat experience for me to sit with Cori on my lap and experience her excitement and enthusiasm about the music, dancing, but more importantly the message of the life of Jesus Christ. I was impressed by her willingness to understand the story and ask questions. She really took it in. It was a beautiful evening and we enjoyed the spirit we felt there. It was a happy time in a happy place!

As Easter approaches I am finding my love for the Savior build up inside of me. I have an overwhelming appreciation for the atonement of Jesus Christ and I know that he lives!

No comments: