Monday, April 13, 2009

WHY Me? WHY Today?

Dear Blackberry... I hope you make it...


Jason... it is a very good thing that you are so cute!

That's right folks. Jason dipped my phone in his bowl of cereal this morning. I am less than thrilled about it. My girlfriends Mom said that putting it in a bowl of rice will soak out all the water or in this case milk. I really, really, really hope it works! I don't think Jared will get me a new phone if it doesn't. If it does not survive... this will be the third cellular I will have lost to a watery grave!

pink razor- dirty dish water in sink
2nd pink razor- toilet o' pee
pink blackberry-bowl full of pops

We have not started our day on a very good note! That's what I get for being lazy and feeding my children an unhealthy breakfast!

6 comments:

McBride Family said...

Good luck! The rice totally worked for me when Noah threw mine in the toilet. Good times. Just keep it like that for 24 hours - mine was good as new!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the lovely things I'm gonna get myself into.

Lisa said...

I washed mine in my jeans pocketon Saturday. I feel your pain.

The Horners said...

Just in case you forgot... the toilet o' pee wasn't entirely the kids if I remember correctly! If it doesn't work out I can send you my red blackberry curve when we get the new one (Ben won another phone that should show up any day now).

The Kilcreases said...

i hope that the rest of your day went ok. rice, huh? wierd but whatever works. i'll keep it in mind now that kohl likes to play with mine and calls justin all the time by himself.

Larsen's! said...

never a dull moment in the mother's life with 4 tiny ones!!! Looks like you're having fun, doing well and looking good! Give the kids a hug!