Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life is Movin' Quickly

Lucie is walking great now. It's bitter/sweet like most last baby firsts!


My least favorite thing about the walking is the awesomely dangerous stairs that she jets up when ever she gets a chance! She gets so proud of herself when she reaches the top!


And of course the walking comes in handy when trying to get away from older siblings. She was caught this time by Mommy #2 but she has since learned to turn and walk in the other direction, QUICKLY!

I can't believe my baby is almost not a baby anymore!

This doesn't do it justice but here is Cori running from the car to her preschool. I love watching her gigantic backpack swing from side to side! It's a high light of my Monday (the day I drive the carpool). 

1 comment:

The Horners said...

Cute! I think Jakey needs some attention! Luce is getting so big. She's got lots of teeth and is walking great! I want to kiss her.