Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gotta LOVE my boys!


gotta love the carter mouth!

gotta love wearing mommy's makeup!

6 comments:

love, lowry said...

They are too cute! We will be about two hours from you so not too far. I am not sure when I am moving but no later then August. Rob is away at training until August so we are still trying to decide when I should go! We'll have to get together sometime though!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Wow! That's quite the "makeover" Jakey!

The Kilcreases said...

Kohl did the same thing with my mascara last year. Its funny how close they are watching when we are getting ready..unless he was watching Cori... I like the painted on unibrow

The Horners said...

haha the carter mouth. Unfortunately Olivia will inherit that as well. They sure are the cutest looking boys around!

Mary said...

I gotta say that your kids are so dang cute!! And I love reading your posts!!! It brings back sooo many memories.

Tiffany said...

When I first saw Jake's picture I thought he was bruised. I'm so glad it's just makeup!