Monday, April 20, 2009

I wanna talk about me

I like talking about you, you, you, usually.... but occasionally....I wanna talk about ME!
(Thank You Toby Keith!)


This is a dumb post but I wanna make a list and stick it somewhere. So there is nowhere more appropriate for me than right here! These are some of the things that I WANT. I realize that my life will be perfectly happy with out SOME of these, I know I don't need them however, I want them. But to have goals is good, or things to work towards, bueno! So here it is, laid out for all to see...

1. I want to go on a date with Jared once a week. I miss him. We are both so busy with life we tend to keep putting "us" aside. I don't want to do that anymore. I miss my boyfriend!

2. I want to attend the Temple more often. I haven't gone in a LONG while and my spirit is missing it! I just had my recommend renewed so I'm ready. All I need is a sitter. Any volunteers?

3. I would really, really, really like to sell my house in FL! If anyone is interested, please leave a comment! :)

4. I wanted to buy this big YELLOW house, but It sold last week! Bummer, but at this point, I would just like to have a house in the state that I currently reside!

5. I want to plant a garden. Mainly for 4 ingredients that I am obsessed with which are: onions, garlic, cilantro and bell peppers. Anything else I could grow in it would be a plus but I am mostly interested in those four items.

6. I want a pre-pregnancy body! Boobs, butt and belly... OH MY! I am tired of working on it, at this point, I'm ready to purchase! (I know I'm gonna regret admitting that aloud) I really like how my body looks in a handstand. While upside down, gravity puts everything back to where it used to be. It's actually nice.

7. I want someone else to do my hair. I like doing others hair but dislike (strongly) doing my own. I avoid it at all costs. 

8. I want a cruiser bike so I can be cool like the 11 yr old who lives next door.

9. I want to be crafty. (hence the post) This is my version of creative writing? I am not an eloquent writer, I usually don't have much to say, I don't use big words, I don't even know a lot of big words, I just am writing this because I want to create something so I am creating a stupid list. Plus, typing on my blog is a lot less mess to clean up. But what I really want is time to be crafty.

10. I want fashion advice or a stylist. I feel that I'm walking a fine line. Trendy? Classy? One can only read seventeen magazine for fashion advice for so long, at some point a girls got to grow up! Am I there yet? At any moment I'm afraid I will be surprised with being featured on What NOT to Wear. For example, yesterday after Church I wore skinny jeans. Was that a no no? I bought them for $13.48 at Target which is a good deal for jeans. Am I trying too hard? Advice please!

So if anyone would like to help me accomplish any of this you are welcome to. Just leave a comment. To my Husband... I know you don't read this blog but if for some reason you do, You can help me with #1, 2, 6 & 8. Thanks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived in Arizona so that I could babysit for you every week. Because I totally would.

Anonymous said...

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LIST!! For a woman who wants a pre-pregnancy body, skinny jeans area huge step! Any girl wishes she could wear skinny jeans!!

kelly ferg said...

You are such a cracker. I'm sure we all have our lists, list making is fun then you get cross things off after you accomplish them. I only WISH I had your body and I'm like 20 years older than you. I have given up, I'm just growing my butt out, it's too hard to stop eating M&M's and Diet Coke. Skinny jeans are for cute ladies like you, they would be outlawed if I wore them.

CorayFam said...

I loved this post!! Very creative AND crafty!! =) It's nice to hear that other moms feel the same way I do sometimes!! =)

The Horners said...

You and I want the same things. I rock the skinny jeans. They're cute and that's all I wear. If you came here instead of Florida, I would do you're hair everyday and you could do mine and then you could pick out my clothes and I could pick out yours. Done and done.

Mary said...

I just love reading your blog!! You crack me up!!

Amber said...

Cindi-lou-who you make me giggle as if there ever was a Carter girl who couldn't be adorable in anything. And I see nothing wrong with purchasing some body parts. I plan on adding new additions sometime in the near future.

Elisa said...

Amen-10 times over again

Dacia said...

I am trying to make up for lost months of blogging and have loved catching up on your life. I have to say this one had me laughing out loud - I had to read it to Kevin. #8 was worded perfectly!!!

Kasey Strong said...

Hi cindy! I came across your blog recently and I just noticed you live in AZ. I do too! Just for the summer though, my husband and I are here while I finish my internship. By the way, this is Kasey Strong (maiden: Moore). I don't know if you remember me, but either way, I remember you and we are apparently in the same state so I just thought I'd mention it to ya. Also, your blog is way cute. I enjoyed reading about when you had one of your boys because I am expecting a baby in November. Anyway, hope your life is going well!