Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've been sewing!

Jill has found all these cute clothes on online boutiques and we have copied some of there ideas and made them ourselves for a fraction of the cost. We are clever and thrifty! I am getting better at sewing and have really enjoyed making things for Cori.
T-shirt dress.
I have made several different colors.
This was Cori's Easter dress that I made a couple of months ago. I made a matching dress for Macy while she was here. They were a hit at church on Sunday.

This is my favorite dress! I made one for Macy too but it is slightly different and I didn't get a picture. Maybe Jill will post it when she gets home.






4 comments:

The Horners said...

cute dresses!!! maybe when i have a little girl u can teach me! love u!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

SEW CUTE!!!

The Holyoaks said...

you are so talented! I will post one of macy this Sunday in the other dress you made her. I still have to tack the straps down but I tried it on her last night and it is soooooo stinking cute.

Coordination Queen said...

Those are darling dresses. I think you've inspired me to be creative again.