I never knew the desert could be so beautiful as it is in these pictures!
(click link below)
Someday... I will be able to take pictures like that! and someday I hope to win a giveaway!
My cellular survived! She has a couple of bumps and bruises but I expect her to make a full recovery. I still can't believe the rice worked!
I've changed my breakfast cooking habits...
not that it is much healthier considering the amount of these two items I had to put into in order for my children to eat it
but we are making progress.
And instead of leaving my recovering cell phone in an accessible spot for sticky fingers, I put it way, up, high, on top of the fridge during breakfast!

But lets be honest... there is no such thing as a safe spot in this house! I know if my kids really wanted to get atop the fridge, they would!
4 comments:
I love the jar of poop on top of the fridge... :) And Jason's expression is priceless.
i love love blue lily photography want her to do my family photos so bad!!
I love your photos- and wanted to thank you for the link to my blog- THANK YOU!
xoxo
wendy from blue lily
my kiddos are dying to eat that every morning...did you know SPLENDA makes brown sugar (and its good) and sliced bannana;s on top, mixed in helps too!!!!!
Post a Comment