Saturday, April 18, 2009

Merman

Yes... my husband is a MERMAN.
He is a big time spearfisherman/freediver and his gills are drying up! So he had all his gear sent out (I found this out when the FedEx guy showed up on my doorstep yesterday).
 

I was a bit frustrated because he didn't ask me if I wanted any of my hobby equipment sent out here (i.e. cricut machine and room full of scrap crap). But I'm over it... no time to do it anyways! So where you ask is my MERMAN planning on Spearfishing here in the desert??? Not sure, but that's where he is today. I'm anxious to see what or if he will catch anything. I sure miss fresh Cobia, Tuna, Grouper, and Loster! And this evening, he is speaking to a group of other desert spearfishers about his trips and success in Flo-rida, Bahamas, and Mexico. Should be fun for him, I'm glad he is able to continue his Hobbies here. He has worked EXTREMELY hard here, he deserves a day full of hobbies.

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe...have him bring his gear out here & give Folsom Lake a try...or maybe Tahoe?