Here are the pictures from the Temple Easter Pageant that I was too lazy to upload for the posts, a couple of posts down. Again it was a great evening, a beautiful message, and a wonderful time spent with the family! I was so glad that Jared's family was in town so they could see it also.
I was told to get there really early so we could grab a spot. Of course we get there 4 hours early and there was hardly anyone there. So we got a great spot! I set up camp in the back with the kids and everyone else grabbed a spot on the front row.
The performers roam around before the show begins and we got to snag a couple shots with them.
I got to enjoy another beautiful Arizonian sunset.
And the Hoots, fell asleep right before the show started.
I can't wait till next year! Hopefully we will get to be in the show!
1 comment:
leave it to Cori to seek out the beautiful princess character.
Post a Comment