A Re-Fashioned shirt for Hootie Bootie.
I got this onesie at a baby convention YEARS ago.
It was one of those safety-this is how your baby should sleep-thingy's.
Well I must of packed it up in a box thinking it was funny
and when I had kids I was gonna bust it out.
Totally forgot I had it and found it when unpacking.
Thought it would be a fun little shirt for my "spirited" child!
Totally fits her personality!
And a Dancy Dance...

5 comments:
Cute baby girl. She looks so grown up.
I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE these kids! Such a great picture of Hoots!
Why exactly did you want Jason to get out of the way? That's the best part of the show! Cute Lulu, no matter what side is up!
Hahaha, good job Cori, I love your straddle jump! jason looks so little!
Upside down downside up. cute anyway you cut it.
Post a Comment