Whenever the babies get out of the house they both run 3 doors down to my neighbors fence.
and they call for their friend...
and then there are giggles and cheers when he gets there...
and then they play, and unfortunately tease...
and pet his fur...
and then he gets bored and leaves...
It's the best kind of Dog to have... because he belongs to someone else!
There has been many times that I have been a hair shy of purchasing a puppy for these 2.
And then I come to my senses and think, "why on earth did I almost do that"?
But man these 2 have a LOVE for Dogs... It is too fun to watch them interact with them.
Maybe when they're older... or maybe not.
and then little miss midget comes inside and instantly strips down to her birthday suit!

They sure keep me busy!
They are both so much fun right now... moody... but fun.
They are adorable and I really enjoy everyones questions of if they are twins.
I always wanted twins... and I guess I got lucky that Jason stopped growing.
Lucie has caught up to him and they are both wearing the same size in clothes.
I can't believe they will be 3 and 2 in just a few months.
They are almost not babies anymore... tear.
At least I can say that I am enjoying this time while it lasts.
It has past by so quickly!
I Love these Midgets!






11 comments:
Can't believe he's so tiny! I can't wait to see all these kids together. Penny is probably bigger than Jason. She is bigger than most kids her age. See you all so soon!
That first picture of them with their little tooshes up in the air looking under the fence is adorable!!
Honestly, I was thinking the same thing about Sophie. I keep saying "She's two and a half." The other day I was like, "Wait a minute, she's going to be three before long!" It totally crept up on me.
Those two are pretty stinkin' cute! Enjoy the neighbor's dog.
Those pictures are Adorable!! I love it! A puppy would be so much work with the two of them..! I love that Luice stips down the minute she comes in the house also!!
He's so little but so CUTE! I love those midgets too!
I LOVE those pictures. Absolutely adorable! And I'm a fan of the dogs that don't belong to me. :)
so fun looking through all your blogs!!!! Miss you guys so much :~) and can't wait to see you in a little over a month. Precious and way adorable pictures!! Your kids are growing so fast and they all look so happy!!
Love that first picture. It looks like they're doing synchronized dog watching!
Kids do love critters - my advice...keep the dog at the neighbors.
That is the cutest thing. I love seeing kids interact with pets!
Incredible pictures looking under the fence. Glad they love animals. Someday the will realize its easier to clean up dolls and train sets then dogs.
Post a Comment