Monday, March 1, 2010

Love on my Fridge...

A couple of days before V-Day,
I came home from running errands to find these cute Valentines from the kids.
Our sweet nanny-Friend Madison helped the kids make them for Jared and I.
I thought they were SOOOO funny!
I just wanted to remember them before I put them away.






7 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

OMGoodness! Those are hysterical!!! Good job Madison, I love them!

The Holyoaks said...

hahahahahaha! i love these!

The Horners said...

Those are funny!

Middleton said...

Those are the cutest little valentines ever! I'll be doing that next year for sure!

Gina Deceuster said...

These are fantastic! What a brilliant idea...I'm stealing it. You must have been tickled!!

Tiffany said...

Ok, I might have to do those next year. They are seriously so cute! And hilarious!!

Gpa Paul said...

Hysterical. definately the funest thing I have seen in a long time.