Here are some videos I have been collecting on my computer.
I was downloading pictures today and found these 2 lovely clips!
Our Nanny-Friend Madison is the BEST!
I'm pretty sure Jake is planning on marrying her, he loves her so much!
Obviously Madison didn't know Cori was filming her.
(there were like six 3 second clips of the same thing)
Cori trying to take a picture of herself.
She is very confident and I LOVE this about her!
I video-d this the other morning to try and capture her new trick.
Stick with the end if you can.
She sure is feisty but it provides me with much entertainment which I love!
Does she not have the best bed head ever???
I love hearing her say that!!! It makes me feel so good!
And I LOVE seeing these 2 play on the trampoline!
I have fun memories of watching my Lil' Bro and
his BFF run in circles on our trampoline in San Jo!
The way their little legs would flail about as if not attached to their bodies,
the speed, the form, the giggles... awe, good times.
So, I'm trying to coach the babies to do the same thing.
They have not yet perfected the art of trampoline running but
maybe when we see Uncle Ty in a few weeks he can give them some pointers!
6 comments:
I was waiting for them to fall through the holes in between the springs on that tramponline!
Aw, how cute is Lucie!!!
I wish we had a trampoline or knew someone who did. Olivia loves them and if we had one, and the weather was awesome, we'd be out there all day!
I love the speed Jason got there at the end! Wa wa wa wa, I miss them!
Awwww.... trampolines are fun. Glad they get to play.
Aww you just have the cutest kiddos! And now I want to move to az
I LOVE her voice... "I loveee you"
Post a Comment