Cori is a social butterfly. She is not afraid of making new friends.
We are very fortunate to live where we are because there are tons of friends for Cori to play with.
And if you have young kids,
you know how much easier it is to do anything when there are friends for your kids to play with!
Anyway, Cori LOVES it! and we LOVE all our friends and their families!
These 2 are super silly!!!

It is Spring Break (whoo-hoo) here.
There is not much whoo-hooing going on.
I sadly watched almost our entire neighborhood pack up and leave for the week.
It's like a Ghost Town around here!
Jared had to go out of town last week for work so we were not able to take a trip this week.
I'm not too bothered about having to stay home... let's face it, a trip with the midgets isn't always a breeze.
I am on the other hand stressing that the 1st day of spring break is half way thru and I'm already "sick and tired"!
What am I gonna do for the rest of the week?
I'm in need of some serious whoo-hooing!!!

5 comments:
Come to Utah and visit me! haha. If I were a baller I'd be there in a second to hang out with you but I doubt hanging out with me would bring much "yoo-wooing"
cute pics! i like friends.
Ya, I just did that last week. So glad school is back in!!
Friends are good...
Social like the mom. Don't worry there will be plenty of whoo-hooing for years to come.
Post a Comment