The weather here in AZ is wonderful...
It's not too hot nor too cold, makes for PERFECT bike riding weather...
The Orange Blossoms are in full swing and the smell is unbelievable...
My Allergy's on the other hand are DrIvInG Me CRAZY!!!!!!
This weeks adventures in Midgetland included...
Jake's very first Primary Activity.
He was so excited to go to his "birthday party"!
It was a very simple activity focused on the Birth, Atonement, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
PERFECT for Easter!
He did really well paired with a sweet girl in the Senior Primary.
I walked in to find him sitting on her lap, rolling around on her legs, hanging on her back, playing with her hair, etc... it was so cute!
Here he is enjoying his ice cream treat on the way home.
Cori has been very interested in my Canon Powershot Camera.
I sat down tonight to download pics from this week and
found a very interesting collection that she felt was PHOTO-worthy...
Of course her Pa...
and her best little buddy...
her most favorite music (Jon Schmidt)...
her easter dress in the works...
(thank goodness she was sick today because I didn't get it finished)
I don't even know...
Pa's lunch...
her fancy feet...
her pretty face...
more of her favorite guy...
and precious pink baby...
Hahahaha... Cori cracks me up!
We got to participate in our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt Saturday morning.
The kids were very excited, and we enjoyed visiting with our neighbors.
It was a great week.
Goal this week is to get Organized!
(well thats my goal every week, but this week I really mean it)
This week we begin our busiest month to date!
Lots of fun things coming our way... can't wait!
Party on...
10 comments:
The weather is good, the kids are happy....."Its a wonderful life"
You are brave to let Jakey eat that icecream in your car...btw, are you driving with him in the front seat or are you parked? Tell Coco to come & take my picture...she's got some mad skills goin' on.
I want an ice cream sandwich now. YUM! I'm so impressed you got them all looking at the camera and all close together without anyone walking out of the picture at the Easter Egg Hunt.
I covet Lucie's hair. So pretty!
What an adorable family! They look like the best of friends. Miss you guys!
Jill covet's Lucie's hair??? That "IS" her hair!
Lucy's hair cracks me up! It's SO cute and it's only funny to me because it's gorgeous hair and she's only almost 2. I love your Easter baskets and how fun that you guys have a neighborhood Easter egg hunt.
I love her pictures!
Lots of great things happening in the land of 'McGrath'! Those kids are sure growing up fast!!
Make sure you post a pic of the dress when it is done! I love the baskets they used for the Easter Egg Hunt. How fun!!
Post a Comment