One of Jared's Doc's invited us to go to a Baseball game.
Most pro baseball teams do their Spring training in AZ because of the "ideal" weather conditions we have here.
How lame is it that I couldn't tell you either of the 2 teams names!
To my defense, I was a little pre-occupied with the 4 rugrats in tow.
They had fun running around in the outfield grass and boy was it HOT!
Had to take the ball away from Lucie cause she kept throwing it at people.
She provided LOTS of entertainment for the surrounding crowd.
That's what happens when your Hootilicious!
Jason flexing his muscles for the guys behind us.
A perfect way to spend a gorgeous day.
5 comments:
So jealous. I need warm weather asap!!! Wish we could come visit! You guys are so tan!
Fun fun fun! We're going to game next time we're there, plan on it!
Hot weather in March. Love it. Looks like the kids had a great day.
Such nice weather! I'm so jealous! Sammie has that same dress as Lucie and she was wearing it today! It's cute!
How fun! I bet the kids had a blast going to the game.
Post a Comment