Thursday, March 4, 2010

She said YES

That was the text I got last night before I went to bed.
Uncle Ty is officially getting hitched and we are so excited for him and Christi!
(pic by Terri)

His proposal was simple, sincere and perfect.
I am emotional, and I don't know why... I'm weird maybe?
I am just so proud of Ty and the Man he has become.
I am so happy for him and the choices he has made in his life.
I look forward to getting to know Christi and having her in our family.
I know she is a special girl and the perfect girl for our Good Time Guy!
Congratulations Ty and Christi!
Can't wait for Reno in August!

4 comments:

The Horners said...

Woooohooooo! I'm a little emotional too! Very exciting time for the baby boy and his fiance!

The Holyoaks said...

I cried when I read the email. What a cutie. Sometimes when I think about Ty I have to remind myself that he doesn't play with Ninja Turtles and his tallywhacker anymore. I still envision him as the little baby. Can't believe he's getting hitched!

Gpa Paul said...

We gotta quit thinking he's the baby. He has got it together and he is ready. She is a sweetheart.

Staciefazzio said...

That makes me old then. Congrats Ty!