Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BIG Trouble

Hootilicious just learned how to take her clothes off.
So, it happens all the time... she prefers to wear her Birthday suit.
Usually, I don't really mind but last night while the Missionaries were here Hoots would NOT keep her clothes on... No Bueno!
Luckily it was the Sister missionaries, but still highly inappropriate!

Baby, when did you grow up?

6 comments:

Middleton said...

SO cute! That little girl cracks me up! At least she isn't obsessed with taking off her dirty diapers and flushing them. That is the phase Kaden is going through right now.

The Horners said...

Hahaha, cute! I love her rosie cheeks!

The Holyoaks said...

She looks like she got a little sun! It's fun that we all have a baby the same age, going through the same things.

Rochelle said...

Carson hates to take his clothes off. Maybe she can teach him when we see you next month?

Rebecca said...

Lol. Lydia went through a similar phase around Christmas time. She even shouted out loud at a museum, "I wanna be NAKED!"

Gpa Paul said...

Hootie the Cutie! What would you expect.