I'm still so proud of this boy.
He is FEARLESS on this bike.
The first day he began to ride it he went straight for our neighbors ramps!
Our friend saw him do it successfully and said,
"Man, if he just got his training wheels off a couple of hours ago and
is already hittin' those ramps... you guys are gonna be in lots of trouble!"
My thoughts exactly!
Maybe he will get some ramps for his birthday next month.
The next group of pictures had me rollin'!
I mean I was bustin' a GUT!
She is so intense in all that she does...
I just wish that I could take pictures of her that aren't blurry!
Cori: "Mom, look at my dance."
Me: "Nice straddle jump! Show me again."
Me: "Now do your straddle jump and look at me"
Cori: "Mom, here's my jump pike"
Me: "Ok, now turn to the side and let me see it."
almost
finally
after everything she did... came this little move.
Hahaha... I guess it's something she is learning in dance.
and then there was bike dancing...

When it's in the Olympics, I expect Cori to get ALL recognition for it's creation!
















7 comments:
Jake is just like Kenyon. I will pray for his safety and your sanity.
Cori is too much! So much like her mom - super cute!
That a boy Jakey!!! He's gonna be a professional!
I'm still dying of laughter over Cori's pictures! I love them all! My favorite is her straddle jump while looking at you! Hilarious!
My sides hurt from laughing...I seriously can't stop.
Cori is hilarious! I love those faces! I am super impressed by Jake's skills!
I love Cori's pose that she does after her dance moves. HAHAHA! She is so adorable!
Your kids are such a crack up! Constant entertainment! You're pictures are looking good too!
The Jake/Kenyon comparison is not too far off.
As for Cori, just like the mom.
Post a Comment