Saturday, March 6, 2010

A date with Mom

Cori got to go on a date with just me! (she's so lucky Hahaha)
The BYU Young Ambassadors were in town and I just knew that Cori would LOVE it!
I had seen them when I was in HS when they came thru San Jose.
Once again, I was very impressed with this program...
Castillero friends, it's like Showstoppers but like tons better.
Every singer in the group had a solo voice.
They are a pretty talented group of kids!
The line up of songs was very entertaining as well as the dancing.
We were VERY entertained!


Cori and her friend getting ready for the show to start.

It was a pretty late show and both girls were pretty tired by the time it was over.
We had a fun night together and we both enjoyed the time together.

5 comments:

The Horners said...

Fun! Jeff Pew used to be in that group. I should see if they have stuff going on this summer!

The Holyoaks said...

That looks like fun to me!

Gpa Paul said...

Lucky Cori. She has a fun mom.

Coordination Queen said...

You are such a fun mom!

Natalie Hall said...

Nothing like going to the movies with a friend, and having a cool Mama..

Gorgeous picture of you and Cori... Love your hair pulled back Mrs. McGrath....