Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a Man, What a Man, What a Man, what a Mighty good Man...

Ooooooo... Yes HE is!!!
(I really wish I could remember who sings that song)

The Man hit the mother load on Craigslist and scored a KILLER deal
on equipment for his new hobby.
Now that we don't live close to an Ocean,
Jared has been in search of an activity to put in it's place.
He is very excited to have found something, fun, challenging, and great exercise.



I'm happy he has found something to help him relax and rejuvenate after a long work week.
Plus, he looks HOT in his padded butt tights!

12 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

And you live in the PERFECT place for this activity, too! Will he be headed up Camelback?

Jessica said...

BTW, the song is by Salt-N-Peppa and En Vogue. Sort of scary that I know that.

I have been meaning to tell you that two weeks ago I sat by Cori and Jake in sharing time and they were the cutest ever. And while I think all of your kids are cute Jason is the one whose face just melts my heart. He is so darling! Makes me want to steal him!

The Horners said...

Ben is way jealous and absolutely LOVES that sport! He kept all of his gear but sold his bike but you better believe when we save up some money he will be buying him one of them bad boys!

The Holyoaks said...

Jared is the last person in the world who should be adding more padding to his butt and you can tell him I said that.

abbie said...

glad someone already cleared up that it is salt n peppaaaaa! duh! :)

Middleton said...

You make me laugh... if Kyle wore spandex I would kill him. IF Jared wears it you love it and even blog about it! Your a good wife!

Middleton said...

BTW - in Folsom that is like the hottest activity ever! Everyone around here does that. Maybe he can bring a bike next time. :) I guess there are all kinds of great trails and scenic routes to take.

The Kilcreases said...

nice bulge! Let me know when you upgrade to a mountain bike so we can go up to flagstaff and ride a lift up and fly downhill.

Elisa said...

Dude, don't knock on the padded shorts, those things are the best! I'm SO excited for biking season! Careful Jared, it's addicting!

Linda and Rex said...

I'll stay away from commenting on his biker shorts. He does look cute thought. Both of you looked great in your "Prom" outfits. How fun.

Gpa Paul said...

Only women would talk about the padding and spandex and nobody has asked any real questions like, if it is titanium or carbon fibre and how much it weighs. Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larsen's! said...

I've been doing a lot of biking lately (thanks to Kristin) - love it! But get bored here and fear for my life because there aren't any sides on the road to bike on without putting your life in major danger!